IMT Partners With eLearning Industry To Offer Full Scholarship
The IMT MSc program is the only International program on the topic of Immersive Technologies offered online. It covers a unique thematic area in Greece, with a high degree of innovation worldwide. The focus is on cutting-edge technologies, such as Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Mixed Reality with an emphasis on Education, Training, and Game Design.
The MSc program utilizes Distance Learning and Blended Learning educational approaches to studying opportunities on a global scale, regardless of the participant’s geographical location. Students also have the ability to choose flexible study curricula and multiple methods of attendance.
The Primary Objectives of the Graduate Program (MSc) are:
- Develop practical skills and core competencies related to the areas of study
- Preparation and training of specialized scientists, as well as the promotion of their work internationally by advancing science and research in cognition fields
- Cooperation with Industries, Businesses, Educational Organizations and Research Centers for the acceptance, use and dissemination of the most advanced information / computer systems and practices
- Cooperation with Institutional State Structures (e.g. Ministries, Services, Local Authorities, etc) and other Greek, European, and International Scientific Organizations, Higher Education Institutions and Research Centers
There are 3 study options available for students enrolled in the program:
- Independent Study (15 ECTS)
- MSc Thesis Project (30 ECTS)
- Master Program (90 ECTS)
The courses are organized in two sections: Compulsory and Elective. The Thesis Project may include study-solution to theoretical or practical problems of the scientific fields dealt with in MSc. As many companies and institutions have already joined, and are still joining the IMT Network, the Master’s thesis can be carried out even in combination with internship practice in real workplaces, such as industries, laboratories, research centers, IT companies, and educational spaces during a Career Day event.
The Independent Study (15 ECTS), follows the implementation philosophy of the Thesis Project and involves smaller scale research. The Supervisor of the Independent Study can only be appointed by an Academic Member of the MSc program with the written approval of the Coordinating Committee.
The duration for the Master’s Degree program is determined according to the student’s attendance mode/scenario which includes the following options:
- The full time mode/scenario is defined in three (3) four-month terms, the third of which is available for the elaboration of the thesis project (Maximum total time of obtaining a Master’s degree in full time mode: 1 year)
- The part time mode/scenario is set at six (6) four-month terms, the last two of which are available for the elaboration of the thesis project. (Maximum total time for obtaining a Master’s degree in part time mode : 2 years)
About IMT and eLearning Industry’s Collaboration
The tuition fees of the IMT MSc Program for the academic year 2021-2022 are 4,000 Euros, independently of students’ attendance mode (full time, part time) paid in three (3) installments.
However, IMT is offering one scholarship for a member of eLearning Industry’s global community.
1st offer: Full Scholarship by eLearning Industry
To apply for the Full IMT Scholarship by eLearning Industry please send an email with the Subject: eLearning Scholarship, along with your full CV and a one-page description that outlines your motivation, skills and reasons you’d like to participate in the program. You can also provide supporting documents or evidence that may support your eligibility. The deadline is August 15th.
2nd offer: Fee reduction for eLearning Industry readers
Register for the IMT program by August 15th and get a 500 euro fee reduction by selecting the option “eLearning Industry Member”!!! (this special offer is only valid for the first 30 registrants who apply)