Build the Skills of Modern Learning Leadership
The Learning Leaders Winter Online Forum consists of 16 unique sessions and experiences over two days. You will hear from industry experts and leaders from all around the globe, building the knowledge and skills needed to support innovative and successful learning and development strategies.
The winter Forum takes place on February 24 & 25 and will focus on strategies to successfully lead through the most recent challenges in the way we work, such as:
- Successfully communicating with remote coworkers
- Implementing new virtual tools and techniques
- Getting closer to the moving target that is “the new normal”
Forum Program at a Glance
The winter Forum is designed to support your leadership growth and address the urgent challenges of today. Our four general sessions will explore:
- The Pillars of Learning Leadership
- CLO Discussions: Where Do We Go From Here?
- Panel Discussion: Learning’s Role in Advancing Diversity and Inclusion
- A Guild Master Panel: Building and Nurturing a Culture of Continuous Learning
Special Offer: A Year of Support
The challenges to be discussed during the Forum will stretch beyond winter throughout the rest of 2021. In support of that, and to celebrate the first-ever Learning Leaders Forum, we have an exciting offer.
Registration for the Learning Leaders Winter Online Forum INCLUDES a one-year membership to the Learning Leaders Alliance, with access to all benefits.